Our classic 5 spoke alloy wheels for the 7 series is maunfactured using the forging process making them lightweight for improved suspension response, quicker acceleration and faster steering. The spokes on this wheel curve in towards the centre for added "concave" effect and this version is finished in matt anthracite (very dark metallic grey) all over for outstanding durability and stealthy good looks. One of our best selling wheels that captures the spirit of AC Schnitzer perfectly!
This wheel set comes in staggered fitment as standard, 9J x 20" front and 10J x 20" rear.
Please choose the correct options from above when ordering. Prices vary according to
tyre choice. Fitting kit and UK mainland delivery are included as standard.
If option with tyres is selected we will supply premium Michelin tyres in the correct size and speed rating fitted and balanced on the wheels and deliver the complete set on a pallet ready for installation.
Locking wheel bolts, emergency inflator kits and RDC valves are all available separately (see below). If you are not sure if your car has RDC tyre pressure control please call us before ordering (all BMWs built from March 2014 have RDC fitted as standard).
Updated October 2019.
- BMW 7 Series F01 (2007-2012)
- 730d, 730i, 740d, 740dx, 740i, 750i, 750ix, 760i, ALPINA B7 & ALPINA B7x
- BMW 7 Series F01 LCI (2011-2015)
- 730d, 730dx, 730i, 740d, 740dx, 740i, 750dx, 750i, 750ix, 760i, ALPINA B7, ALPINA B7x & Hybrid 7
- BMW 7 Series F02 (2007-2012)
- 730Ld, 730Li, 740Li, 750Li, 750Lix, 760Li, ALPINA B7L & ALPINA B7Lx
- BMW 7 Series F02 LCI (2011-2015)
- 730Ld, 730Li, 740Ldx, 740Li, 740Lix, 750Ldx, 750Li, 750Lix, 750Lix 4.0, 750Lix 4.4, 760Li, ALPINA B7L, ALPINA B7Lx & Hybrid 7L
In principle, all AC Schnitzer products sold in the UK carry a two-year manufacturer's warranty, or until the end of the 3 year BMW warranty period, whichever is longer.