The new AC1 wheel is now available as a forged wheel for use on the BMW F chassis M model. The AC1 forged wheel is a evolutionary development step of the AC1 wheel.
It does not only look good, it also gives you several clear advantages:
- Weight reduction of approx. 30% thanks to forging, compared with conventional cast wheels
- perceptible reduction in unsprung masses and gyroscopic forces on the car
- significantly improved driving dynamics
- machined "Forged" logo on the front
- machined AC Schnitzer logo
- open 5-spoke design, giving a clear view of the axle and brakes
- corrosion-protected with high quality clear lacquer, guaranteeing a long life
Even in comparison to the 19" BMW forged wheel Type 513, the new AC1 forged wheel in 20" gives a further reduction of the weight and therefore of the unsprung masses. The new AC1 forged wheel weighs only 9.5kg for the 9,0 x 20" front wheel (compared to 10.4kg of the BMW forged wheel 513 in the size 9,0 x 19") and 10.2kg for the 10,0 x 20" rear wheel (compared to 10.6kg of the BMW forged wheel 513 in the size 10,0 x 20"). So in total we have a weight reduction of 2.6kg of unsprung masses, even with the one inch bigger wheel.
This clean, masculine design is finished in gloss metallic anthracite (very dark grey) with diamond-cut edges to the spokes and rim, all protected by a new clear lacquer system for outstanding durability and stunning good looks.
Only available in 20" diameter, 9J x 20" ET25 front and 10J x 20" ET33 rear.
Please choose the correct tyre option from above when ordering. Sets with tyres include Michelin Pilot Supersport tyres (245/30/20 front and 265/30/20 rear) fitted and balanced, fitting kit and UK mainland delivery. Wheel sets without tyres includes fitting kit and UK mainland delivery only.
Locking wheel bolts, emergency inflator kit, RDC tyre pressure sensors are all available separately, please see below and add these to your order if required. If RDC sensors are ordered with a wheel/tyre set these will be installed in the set prior to delivery.
- BMW M Series F80 M3 (2012-2015)
- BMW M Series F80 LCI M3 (2015-2018)
- BMW M Series F82 M4 Coupe (2013-2015)
- BMW M Series F82 LCI M4 Coupe (2015-2018)
- BMW M Series F83 M4 Convertible (2013-2017)
- BMW M Series F83 LCI M4 Convertible (2016-2018)
- BMW M Series F87 M2 (2014-2017)
- BMW M Series F87 LCI M2 (2016+)
- BMW M Series F87 LCI M2 Competition (2018+)
AC1FBC20S (No Tyres)
82362876227 (With Tyres)
In principle, all AC Schnitzer products sold in the UK carry a two-year manufacturer's warranty, or until the end of the 3 year BMW warranty period, whichever is longer.