Designed to fit 2.0-litre TFSI Quattro petrol models from 2009 until the present, this free-flowing front mount intercooler set-up is a direct replacement for the much smaller and more restrictive Audi set-up.
Despite its much greater surface area and volume, the AIRTEC intercooler upgrade fits neatly behind the original front bumper and requires no additional drilling or cutting.
Featuring an 80mm core design together with high-flow, cast end tanks, the AIRTEC intercooler offers much greater surface area, efficiency and volume over standard. Despite this improvement, it fits neatly behind the original bumper and requires no trimming or cutting.
The comprehensive fitting kit includes all the correct fixtures and fittings, step-by-step instructions with pictures and should take around 1-2 hours to complete.
The intercooler is available in a choice of either Pro-Series Black finish, with or without the AIRTEC logo and a huge choice of silicon hose colours!
- Designed and manufactured in the UK by AIRTEC
- AIRTEC logo’d cast end tanks for improved airflow and unbeatable strength
- Proven reduction in charge temps
- 3-year unlimited mileage warranty
- Available in Pro-Series Black finish
- AIRTEC logo available at no extra charge
- Unbeatable value for money!
Will also fit the 1.8 model.