Motul Multi CVTF is a high performance, Technosynthese synthetic fluid specially engineered for Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) gearbox type.
Suitable for use in a wide range of vehicles fitted with CVT gearboxes using either chain/pulleys or belt/pulleys design.
Especially recommended for vehicles including GM (Opel / Vauxhall), Ford, Chrysler, Honda, Hyundai, Kia, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Subaru, Toyota, Audi, BMW, Citroen, Mercedes-Benz, Peugeot and Renault.
Not recommended for CVT units fitting hybrid vehicles and is not to be used in AT (conventional automatic transmission with torque converter) or DCT (dual-clutch transmission).
Note: This fluid can be mixed only with similar lubricants.
- Suitable for a wide range of CVT-equipped passenger cars, including belt-CVT and chain-CVT design
- Allows fuel economy for cars fitted with CVT automatic gearboxes by providing optimum metal-to-metal friction
- Provides high anti-shudder performance to avoid engine vibrations for increased comfort
- Protects gears that are more and more numerous, compact and heavily loaded
- Gives superior automatic transmission response through smooth shift feel and reduced shift time lag
- Improves CVT reaction at cold temperature
- Extends life time duration due to high shear stability at hot temperature and high oxidation resistance
- Increases wear protection of belt, chain and pulleys
- Anti-corrosion and anti-foam properties
Universal, but please ensure the oil type and viscosity fits what you are after. Comparing with the original manufacturer specification also helps. Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org should you require any assistance!
To ensure the part(s) you have ordered fits your vehicle, we run a compatibility check prior to dispatch. We can do this either using your registration number(UK) or the last 7 digits of your VIN. Simply enter your car details prior to checkout.