With the new AC1 wheels, AC Schnitzer has reinterpreted the classic twin-spoke design. The spokes taper towards the rim, perfect for showing off high performance brakes on M Sport cars, and also draw your attention to the AC Schnitzer pentagonal centre cap.
This clean, masculine design is finished in matt metallic anthracite (very dark grey) all over for outstanding durability, easy repairs in the case of an incident and stealthy good looks.
This AC1 wheel set is available in the following fitments:
- 20" x 10J front and rear with 275/40/20 tyres
- 22" x 10J front and rear with 295/30/20 tyres
- 22" x 10J front and 22" x 11.5J rear with 295/30/22 and 335/25/22 tyres.
Please choose the correct options from above when ordering. Prices vary according to wheel size and optional tyre choice. Fitting kit and UK mainland delivery are included as standard. Please contact us before ordering if your vehicle has a tow bar fitted.
If option with tyres is selected we will supply premium Michelin or Continental (depending on wheel size) tyres in the correct size and speed rating fitted and balanced on the wheels and deliver the complete set on a pallet ready for installation.
Locking wheel bolts, emergency inflator kits and RDC valves are all available separately (see below). If you are not sure if your car has RDC tyre pressure control please call us before ordering (all BMWs built from March 2014 have RDC fitted as standard).
- BMW X5 Series F15 X5 (2012-2018)
- X5 25d, X5 25dx, X5 28ix, X5 30dx, X5 35dx, X5 35i, X5 35ix, X5 40dx, X5 40ex, X5 50ix, X5 50ix 4.0, X5 50ix 4.4 & X5 M50dx
- BMW X6 Series F16 X6 (2013-2019)
- X6 28ix, X6 30dx, X6 35i, X6 35ix, X6 40dx, X6 50ix, X6 50ix 4.0, X6 50ix 4.4 & X6 M50dx
In principle, all AC Schnitzer products sold in the UK carry a two-year manufacturer's warranty, or until the end of the 3 year BMW warranty period, whichever is longer.