The H&R Lowering Spring kit especially designed for the F10 M5, M5 Competition & M5 Edition 30 is a set of sport suspension springs that can be used in conjunction with factory OE dampers and other types of after market shocks. You will sense the sporty road performance of your vehicle when changing direction and when pulling through curves at high speeds and still maintains the comfort of your ride.
Based on motorsport developments and a myriad of test series in H&R’s own test development centre, H&R Lowering Spring kits are designed in accordance to the latest insights of driving dynamics.
The Lowering Spring kit features a balanced relationship between sport looks, more safety and added performance while offering increased driving pleasure at the same time. Ideal if you want to lower your car and still retain a good level of driving comfort.
Supplied as a complete car set. (Includes both front and rear)
- Sporty appearance
- Improved handling characteristics
- Lowered center of gravity
- Compatible with OE and aftermarket shock absorbers
- Powder coated for anhanced appearance and corrosion resistance
- Delivered with ABE or TUV approval
- Engineered, manufactured and tested in Germany
- Lower front by 25mm
- Lower rear by 15mm
- BMW 5 saloon F10 M5 (2011-2016)
- BMW 5 saloon F10 M5 Competition (2011-2016)
- BMW 5 saloon F10 M5 Edition 30 (2011-2016)
1 Year H&R Warranty.