Water Injection for all turbo-/supercharged engines up to 2.1 bar of boost pressure. This water/meth kit comes with variable Injection (VC-30) and 300PSI/20bar Pumpsystem. It progressively injects more or less water or water/alcohol, according to manifold boost pressure. Includes a simple handheld display screen to set your injection points.
Please Note: You will require the Snow Performance BMW Water Methanol Injection Solenoid Valve Upgrade if the reservoir is to be installed in the back of the car (rear boot).
Optimal Cooling with Water Injection
Obtain up to 10-25% more power in your turbo- or supercharged engine, even if it´s pre-tuned, by using the Boost Cooler™-Water/Methanol Injection System!
The main function of the Boost Cooler is to suppress detonation caused by high temperature and pressure developed within the combustion chamber when the effective compression ratio has been taken beyond the auto-ignition point by either a turbo or a supercharger. Water, with its high latent heat content, is extremely effective for controlling not only the onset of detonation but also the production of oxides of nitrogen in the modern leanburn engines.
Furthermore, the Boost Cooler doesn't create an intake restriction like an intercooler, and unlike race gas, it reduces intake air temps up to 60°C and improves charge air density too.
Snow Performance systems effectively steam clean the valves, valve seats, and even the piston tops and intake when they inject. This reduces carbon build up. The Boost Cooler™ can be installed in a matter of hours without having to remove bumpers or do custom intake piping.
- VC-30 control unit, Boost/MAP controlled, variable injection
- Efficient Intercooling, up to 60°C lower air intake temperature
- Achieve approx. 116-Octan rating, by using ordinary 95-Octan gasoline
- Reduces EGT and oil temperatures
- Allows you to run safely more boost and/or more timing
- Reduces thermical stress on NOS, LPG/Autogas and pre-tuned engines like chiptuning & higher boost levels
- No wear issues, only clean combustion chambers.
- No loss of boost as with an intercooler
- Reduces the specific fuel consumption
- Easy installation
- 1 x High Pressure Diaphragm Pump 300+ PSI
- 1 x Boost Cooler VC-30 Controller, boost referenced
- 2 x Nozzle incl. filter
- 1 x 3l Boost Cooler Reservoir
- 1 x Low level indicator (includes LED and an EZ installation gommet)
- 1 x Pressure tubing 1/4" (3 metre)
- 1 x 1/4" Nozzle Holder, 90° Alloyl
- 1 x Installation material
- 1 x Installation instructions
More Power by Boost Cooler
With the Boost Cooler, you can achieve up to 10% extra power for suction engines. The optimal cooling compensates for power losses at higher outside temperatures. In addition, deposits in the combustion chamber and intake manifold are reduced.
116 Octane Race Gas Performance
Boost controlled variable injection
This kit uses manifold boost pressure to determine when and how much fluid to inject. Proportionally injecting according to boost pressure gives the most accurate delivery of water-methanol and allows the most cooling and performance improvement over the widest range. More power and driveability is the result! It can be used on any forced induction engine.
The most suitable are the centrifugal supercharged and turbocharged engines, as they build boost is a more progressive manner concerning water-methanol injection. The positive displacement blower engines will work, but it might take more work to dial in the delivery. New: You can switch to a 0-5 Volt output signal from the Mass Air for injection controlling.
Including All turbo-/supercharged engines up to 2.1 bar/30 psi of boost pressure. #
This includes BMW engines; N20, N54, N55, S55, N63, n63tu, M57, B38, B48, B58, S63, and s63tu.
This is compatible with both Petrol and diesel cars
To ensure the part(s) you have ordered fits your vehicle, we run a compatibility check prior to dispatch. We can do this either using your registration number(UK) or the last 7 digits of your VIN. Simply enter your car details prior to checkout.
Installation inside the engine compartment
Reservoir with 9L capacity inside the trunk