BMW E9X/E8X Rear Endlinks (RE) for the BMW E9X and E8X chassis feature massive Teflon lined FK 1/2" Bearings to provide the highest load capacity for use with stiffer aftermarket sway bars. Custom heat treated Chromoly High Misalignment studs connect to the sway bar and offer extreme articulation capability (65deg) to prevent the endlink from binding when used with different adjustment holes on aftermarket sway bars.
Our Endlinks are length adjustable to eliminate preload on the sway bars, which can result from uneven settling of springs or uneven suspension heights from corner weighting. Black Anodized 6061-T6 Aluminum turnbuckles work in conjunction with the left and right hand threaded rod ends for simple and precise adjustment. These end links are perfect for street or race applications.
Sold as a pair.
Made in the USA!
- Gun drilled 2024 Aluminum Links to reduce unsprung weight
- Blue Anodized Titanium Socket Head Cap Screws
- 6061-T6 Aluminum Rotating Clamp design allows for easy access to lock down your alignment settings
- Low friction 3 piece Teflon lined FK Heim joints and Rod Ends
- E8X 1 Series BMW M and non M (E81, E82, 128i, 135i)
- E9X 3 Series BMW M and non M (E90, E91, E92, 328i, 335i, 335d, M3)
SPL RE E9X